Turbosound iP1000 Dual Powered Speaker Array SystemBundle Includes:
- 2x Turbosound iP1000 1000W Powered Column Loudspeaker
Turbosound iP1000 1000W Powered Column Array SpeakerAlthough refered to as a "column" loudspeaker, the iNspire iP1000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by their award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-inone form factor. Thanks to an onboard 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 1,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered dual 8" subwoofer, 8 x 2.75" neodymium drivers, and a horn loaded super tweeter, the iP1000 is ideallysuited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP1000 is lightweight: only 24.8 kg (54.7 lbs) and features industryleading Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), studio-grade stereo reverb, Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Outstanding Sound DispersionMuch like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals, the 2.75" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP1000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 120° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers, and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP1000's groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
Built-in Digital Mixer – Comprehensive Remote ControlThe iP1000 features a fully addressable onboard digital mixer with two combo jack/XLR connectors that accept balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic mics and line-level instruments. The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter function buttons. A beautifully-backlit LCD display controls DSP functions including mixer parameters, 3 band EQ, and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via free downloadable iPhone/iPad apps – and locked down to prevent unauthorised access.
These speakers take Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iP1000 directly from your iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
Bluetooth ReadyThe days of tape decks, CD and even mp3 players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the iP1000 puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone – or even your laptop computer.
Turbosound iP1000 1000W Powered Column Array Speaker Features:
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Klark Teknik’s revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 2 x 8" high excursion low frequency drivers for low distortion sub-bass response
- 8 x 2.75" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel meshgrille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
Turbosound iP1000 1000W Powered Column Array Speaker Specifications:
- Maximum output power: 1000 W
- Type Class-D:
- Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal
- Amplifier channels: 3
- Input A / B: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Sensitivity: 4 dBu, nominal
- Input impedance: 16 k? unbalanced, 33 k? balanced
- Maximum input level: +22 dBu
- Link output: XLR
- Mains supply: IEC mains connector with integrated power switch
- Hardware: Rotary push-encoder
- Software: iOS interface via Bluetooth
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1955 x 262 x 370 mm (77.0 x 10.3 x 14.6")
- Base: 655 x 262 x 370 mm (25.8 x 10.3 x 14.6")
- Tower: 1345 x 103 x 89 mm (53.0 x 4.0 x 3.5")
- Net weight: 24.8 kg (54.7 lbs)
- Construction, base: 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood
- Construction, tower: Aluminum alloy
- Finish: Semi matte black paint
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel