Turbosound iP12 Bundle w/ Speakers Subs & Mixer *
1000 Watt Powered PA Bundle including iP12B Subwoofer with 2 x iP82 Loudspeakers, Digital Mixer, Speaker Stands and Cables, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
iNspire iP12 BundleThe 1,000-Watt iNspire iP12 Bundle powered PA system produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems, and is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. The iP12B powered subwoofer features a dedicated multi-channel 1,000 Watt Class-D amplifier that provides 600 Watts to the enclosed 12" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200 Watts for the included pair of iP82 satellite speakers. The complete system also comes with speaker stands and cables, so it is ready to use right out of the box.
Complete Compact PA SystemLightweight and easy to transport, the iP12B features a 3-channel digital mixer with industry-leading Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control. Put simply, this cool-running system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass, and the detailed mids and highs that will keep the party going all night.
Klark Teknik – Inspired TechnologyKlark Teknik is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik's legendary heritage.
Turbosound is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknik Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
DSP – the Secret to Superb SoundFrom the instant your signal enters the iP12B, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
Custom-Engineered DriversTheir speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets Turbosound's apart from the competition. When you buy a Turbosound speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The iP12B features a powerful 12" high excursion LF driver for low distortion sub-bass response, whilst the iP82 boasts an 8" driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature dome 1" HF compression driver mounted on a low distortion 70° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion waveguide.
Built-in Digital Mixer – Comprehensive Remote ControlThe iP12 Bundle features a fully addressable onboard digital mixer with two combo jack/XLR connectors that accept balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic mics and line-level instruments. The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter function buttons. A beautifully-backlit LCD display controls DSP functions including mixer parameters, 3 band EQ, and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via free downloadable iPhone/iPad apps – and locked down to prevent unauthorised access.
They take Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iP12 Bundle directly from your iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
Bluetooth ReadyThe days of tape decks, CD and even mp3 players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the iP12 Bundle puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone – or even your laptop computer.
Stunning Performance – Superb ValueThe iNspire iP12 Bundle powered PA system stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Ultra-lightweight and powerful with custom-designed drivers, an integrated 3-channel mixer, stereo Bluetooth streaming, iPhone/iPad remote control, 1,000 Watts of Klark Teknik’s Class-D output power and Digital Sound Processing, the iP12 Bundle is ideal for both portable and installed applications – at a price unheard of in this class.
Experience the iP12 Bundle at your local dealer today, or get yours online today – and let Turbosound take your performance to the next level!
- Powered 12" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- 2 x iP82, 2 way full range loudspeakers with 8" low frequency driver and 1" compression driver
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Lightweight distance pole and speaker stand provide stability for your PA system
- 2 x heavy gauge 8 m (26') cables with speakON* connectors
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Road worthy plywood enclosures with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Frequency Response:
- 45 Hz – 150 Hz ±3 dB
- 38 Hz – 200 Hz -10 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: Half space
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Crossover type: Active
- Transducers: 1 x 12" (305 mm) LF driver
- Limiter: Peak and RMS
- Maximum output power*
- Subwoofer: 500 W
- 2 x 125 W @ 8 ?
- 2 x 250 W @ 4 ? (min. load)
- Type: Class-D
- Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal
- Output L / R: 2 x Neutrik speakON* NL4, pins 1+ / 1-
- Input A / B: 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Sensitivity: 4 dBu, nominal
- Input impedance: 16 k? unbalanced, 33 k? balanced
- Maximum input level: +22 dBu
- Link output: XLR
- Mains supply: IEC mains connector with integrated power switch
- Hardware: Rotary push-encoder
- Software: iOS/Android interface via Bluetooth
- Factory EQ presets: Positioning, sound mode, phase
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, blue, backlit
- Equalisation: Bass, middle and tr
User DSP Functions