Turbosound iP500 V2 Powered Column PA Speaker PairBundle Includes:
- 2x Turbosound iNspire iP500 V2 Powered Column Speaker
Turbosound iNspire iP500 Powered Column Speaker600 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with an 8" Subwoofer, 6 Neodymium Drivers, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Reverb, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Although they refer to it as a "column" loudspeaker, the iNspire iP500 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by their award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 8" subwoofer and 6 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP500 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Weighing in at a very modest 15 kg (33 lbs), the iP500 is easy to transport and features industry-leading Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), studio-grade stereo reverb, Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Tiny PA – 600 Watts of Perfect SoundDesigned for maximum portability, iP500’s column sections and subwoofer fit neatly into their included carry bags, and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column section(s) to the base and connect your mic or mixer feed and power. Their revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 600 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry-leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP500 fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound "sound" that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
Outstanding Sound DispersionMuch like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (they make those too), the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP500 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 100° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP500's groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a richer and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
Klark Teknik – Inspired TechnologyKlark Teknik is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik's legendary heritage.
Turbosound is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknik Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
Turbosound iNspire iP500 Powered Column Speaker Features:
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Durable shoulder bag included for carrying column sections
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.