Turbosound iQ15 Powered Speakers Pair w/ Stands & Totes Bundle Includes:
- 2x Turbosound iQ15 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker
- 1x Gator GFW-SPK-2000SET Speaker Stand Pair w/ Bag
- 2x Gator GPA-TOTE15 Tote Bag for 15 Inch Speakers
- 2x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
Turbosound iQ15 15-Inch 2-Way Powered SpeakerThe 2,500-Watt iQ15 is a powered 2-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes an 15" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight two channel Klark Teknik Class-D power amplifier, the iQ15 provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels – and long-term reliability. iQ15’s advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry’s most-respected loudspeakers.
Gator GFW-SPK-2000SET Speaker Stand Pair w/ BagA pair of Frameworks GFW-SPK-2000 with a carry bag. The Frameworks GFW-SPK-2000 adjustable speaker stand is an aluminum frame with 81" maximum height, it can support up to 125 lbs.
Gator GPA-TOTE15 Tote Bag for 15 Inch SpeakersThis heavy-duty speaker tote bag is an ideal case for the most popular compact 15" speaker cabinets on the market. Made of durable water-resistant polyester and featuring a padded interior with soft lining, you can travel with confidence knowing that your Turbosound iQ15 or Yamaha DRX15 is safe and secure. A heavy-duty, dual zipper design opens the entire top of the bag making loading and unloading a breeze. The secure wrap dual reinforced handles and straps help distribute the weight of the speaker to resist wear and tear on the bag as well as making it comfortable to carry. The Speaker Tote Series provides ample storage with a large pocket on the front for cables and accessories. This Gator GPA-Speaker Tote is perfect for rental house, event DJ or back-line use.
Turbosound iQ15 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker Features:
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound's webpage
- Lightweight fiber glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON connectors
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Gator GFW-SPK-2000SET Speaker Stand Pair w/ Bag Features:
- Lightweight aluminum speaker stand
- Dual diameter inner tube for 35mm and 38mm speaker mount
- Red safety trim on feet (removable)
- Height: 48" to 81" / 1219mm to 2057mm
- Double speaker stand bag included
- Exterior weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 125.00 lbs.
Gator GPA-TOTE15 Tote Bag for 15 Inch Speakers Features:
- Lightweight speaker tote bag designed to fit most 15" speaker cabinets
- Rugged water-resistant polyester construction
- Protective, padded interior with soft lining
- Heavy-duty dual top zipper design
- Secure-wrap, reinforced dual handles and straps
- Large exterior pocket
- Fits Turbosound iQ15 and Yamaha DRX15
25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
Turbosound iQ15 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker Specifications:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers
- Frequency response:50 Hz – 18 kHz ±3 Db / 42 Hz – 20 kHz -10 dB
- Nominal dispersion:75° H x 55° V @ -6 dB points
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB peak
- Crossover type:Active
- Transducers: 1 x 15" (387 mm) LF driver / 1 x 1" (25.4 mm) HF compression driver
- Limiter: Independent HF, LF, peak and rms
- Maximum output power: 2,500 W
- Type: Class-D
- Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal
- Input A / B: 2 x combo jack/XLR
- Sensitivity: Line +4 dBu, mic -22 dBu, switchable
- Input impedance: 20 kO unbalanced, 40 kO balanced
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Output A / B: 2 x XLR linked to input
- Mix output:XLR, balanced
- DSP: 2 x gain controls (channels A and B) / 2 x Line/Mic switch
- Mixer section: 2 x gain controls (channels A and B) / 2 x Line/Mic switch
User DSP Functions
- Factory EQ presets:Positioning, Sound mode, Sound modeling, FBQ
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, blue backlit
- Delay: 0 - 300 ms
- Equalisation: High and low shelving EQ / 2 x parametric EQ
- Limiter: Zero attack input limiter
- Presets: 20 total presets, 19 user-definable
- Crossover: High Pass L-R 24 dB/oct
Ultranet Digital Network
- System: (Signal) 16 channels / (Latency) < 0.9 ms
- Cabling: Shielded CAT5
- Cable length: Max. 246 ft / 75 m recommended
- Power consumption: 150 W @ 1/8 max power
- Voltage (fuses): USA / Canada 120 V~, 60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)
- Dimensions: 27.9" x 17.7" x 15.0" (HxWxD)
- Net weight: 57 Lbs./26.1 kg
- Construction: injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure
- Finish: black painted
- Grille: powder coated perforated steel
- Flying hardware: M10 x 3 points
Gator GPA-TOTE15 Tote Bag for 15 Inch Speakers Specifications:
- Interior Length: 28.5"
- Interior Width: 18.5"
- Interior Height: 16" Exterior Dimensions
- Exterior Length: 29"
- Exterior Width: 19"
- Exterior Height: 16.5"