Turbosound iX15 2-Way 15-Inch Speaker Pair w/ CoversBundle Includes:
- 2x Turbosound IX15 1000W 2-Way 15 Inch Speaker
- 2x Turbosound TS-PC15-1 Cover for 15-Inch Speakers
Turbosound IX15 1000W 2-Way 15 Inch SpeakerThe 1000-Watt iX15 is a powered two-way 15" loudspeaker with Bluetooth* audio streaming ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications. A state-of-the-art Klark Teknik DSP controls the built-in 3-channel digital mixer via a single-knob user interface, as well as providing comprehensive wireless remote control via dedicated app for iPhone/iPad. The iX15’s powerful 15" low frequency driver and 1" titanium dome compression driver ensure highest-quality low end, extended high frequency reproduction and articulate midrange reproduction.
The iX15 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole mounted straight on, or raised higher and angled downwards to optimise audience coverage. The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille.
Thanks to their revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with the industry-leading Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing (DSP) module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions, ensuring optimal performance and long-term reliability. An efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik Class-D power amplifier provides the iX15’s bi-amplified 1000-Watt output.
Klark Teknik is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik’s legendary heritage.
The days of tape decks, CD and even mp3 players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the iX15 puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPhone – or even your laptop computer.
They take Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iX15 directly from you iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The iX15 Bluetooth app even allows the user to define one iX15 as the master, and the other as the slave – so the music stream is presented in true stereo.The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
Turbosound TS-PC15-1 Water Resistant Cover for 15-Inch SpeakersYour iQ15/iX15 loudspeaker is a finely-crafted audio instrument that deserves the highest degree of protection, so they designed the perfect solution – the TS-PC15-1 deluxe cover. Made of super-tough black nylon, the TS-PC15-1 is a "must-have" accessory for your Turbosound 15" loudspeaker.
Much more than just an attractive coverup, the TS-PC15-1 is constructed of multiple layers of rugged nylon fabric to keep water, dust and dirt from affecting your loudspeaker investment. The TS-PC15-1 protects your enclosure during transit to and from the gig – and if the gig or session runs for more than one night, putting the cover back on will protect it from inadvertent spills or other unintentional mishaps.
A thick layer of interior foam padding provides superior protection from overly-zealous road crews, and the occasional bang and ding the road can dish out. And because the TS-PC15-1 is designed to fit perfectly and protect your speaker cabinet, custom-sized openings are provided for convenient carry handle access.
The super-tough, black nylon TS-PC15-1 fits your Turbosound loudspeaker like a glove, and protects your investment in tone from the dirt, dust and rain – and is an amazingly-affordable way to keep your gear looking great for years.
Turbosound IX15 1000W 2-Way 15 Inch Speaker Features:
- 2 way full range, powered loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 1000 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple* iPhone*/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Remote control 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
Turbosound TS-PC15-1 Water Resistant Cover for 15-Inch Speakers Features:
- Deluxe water resistant protective cover for 15" loudspeakers
- Rugged black multi-layer nylon outer material prevents ingress of dirt and dust
- Thick interior foam padding provides superior protection in transit
- Openings in cover allow access to built-in cabinet handles
- Ideal for Turbosound iQ15, iX15 and other 15" loudspeakers
- Maximum speaker size: 710 x 450 x 380 mm (28.0 x 18.0 x 15.0")
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.