Turbosound NuQ102-AN 600W 2-Way 10 Inch Speaker
600 Watt 2 Way 10" Full Range Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking
The 2-way full range NuQ102-AN is a 600 Watt 10" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the NuQ102-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, sidefill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications. It also offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements for install applications.
The NuQ102-AN loudspeaker features a 10" low frequency driver with a low ass voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion converging elliptical waveguide.
Output power for the NuQ102-AN is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK 600-Watt Class-D power amplifier. A sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels – and for long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the NuQ102-AN via PC computer, as well as DSP firmware updates.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation. The NuQ102-FY flying yoke kit, NuQ102-SB swivel bracket, and NuQ102-EB swivel extender provide added flexibility in permanent install applications (available separately). The NuQ102-AN also features a 35 mm socket for standard pole mounting – plus integrated handles for convenient transport. Mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.Features:
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 12 mm (1/2") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.