Turbosound NUQ118B 2400W 18 Inch Subwoofer
18" Band Pass Subwoofer for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The 2,400 Watt NuQ118B is an 18" dual ported bandpass enclosure that is optimally tuned for extended low frequency response. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the NuQ118B provides very high output FOH performance and is ideally suited for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications.
The NuQ118B features a powerful, double suspension 18" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialised inside/outside wound voice coil for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. For its size and operating bandwidth, the NuQ118B delivers extremely high output that is virtually distortion free - even in the most demanding applications.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm(¾ ")birch plywood and includes: multiple threaded rigging points; a 35 mm pole socket; integrated carry handles for convenient transport - and high impact interlocking corners for ground stacking stability. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors, with switchable input and link connections to accommodate standalone subwoofer applications, or subwoofer and satellite speaker connectivity via 4 core speaker cabling.Features:
- Band pass subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Double suspension 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure level
- 18 mm (3/4") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.