Turbosound NUQ118BWH 2400W 18 Inch Subwoofer
18" Band Pass Subwoofer for Portable PA and Installation Applications (White)
The 2,400 Watt NuQ118B-WH is an 18" dual ported bandpass enclosure that is optimally tuned for extended low frequency response. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the NuQ118B-WH provides very high output FOH performance and is ideally suited for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications.
The NuQ118B-WH features a powerful, double suspension 18" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialised inside/outside wound voice coil for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. For its size and operating bandwidth, the NuQ118B-WH delivers extremely high output that is virtually distortion-free – even in the most demanding applications.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt white paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾ ") birch plywood and includes: multiple threaded rigging points; a 35 mm pole socket; integrated carry handles for convenient transport – and high impact interlocking corners for ground stacking stability. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors, with switchable input and link connections to accommodate standalone subwoofer applications, or subwoofer and satellite speaker connectivity via 4 core speaker cabling.Features:
- Band pass subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Double suspension 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure level
- 18 mm (3/4") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.