Turbosound NUQ82AN 600W 2-Way 8 Inch Speaker
600 Watt 2 Way 8" Full Range Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking
The 2-way full range NuQ82-AN is a 600 Watt 8" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the NuQ82-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, sidefill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications. It also offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements for install applications.
The NuQ82-AN loudspeaker features an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion converging elliptical waveguide.
Output power for the NuQ82-AN is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK 600-Watt Class-D power amplifier. A sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels – and for long-term reliability.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 12 mm (1/2") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.