Turbosound TCI52T 60W 2-Way 5 Inch Speaker
Shipped in pairs, the ultra-compact Impact TCI52-T is a passive two way surface-mount loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of installed speech and music applications. With a power handling capacity of 240 Watts, the system consists of a high excursion 5" low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coil, and a 1" neodymium ferro-fluid cooled high frequency driver mated to a proprietary elliptical waveguide – for a wide 100º horizontal by 70º vertical dispersion pattern.
Custom-Engineered DriversTurbosound is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers in the industry. They take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets Turbosound apart from the competition. The custom designed high excursion 5" low frequency and 1" neodymium high frequency drivers ensure truly world-class performance that will deftly stand the test of time.
Internal TransformerThe TCI52-T includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70 and 100 Volt line distributed sound applications, as well as a direct 16 Ohm input for use with low-impedance amplifiers. Taps are provided at 60, 30, and 15 Watts on the 100 V line; 60, 30, 15, and 7.5 Watts on the 70 V line.
Discreet ImplementationWhen permanently installed, the architecturally styled, glass filled and impact resistant TCI52-T enclosure sports a classic semi matt black finish, which allows it to fit unobtrusively and elegantly into any environment. The included integral wall mounting bracket provides hidden cable management, completing the seamless visual presentation.
Installation and ConnectivityThe TCI52-T is supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket that also provides the loudspeaker connections, allowing the brackets alone to be sited, installed, and wired in the early stages of building construction or remodelling – making final installation a greatly simplified and cost effective process. Threaded internal M6 rigging points are also provided for installation with Turbosound wall and ceiling hardware, as well as industry standard brackets. A convenient 3?8" mic stand fitting, hidden under the EPDM rubber cover on the bottom of the cabinet, allows affixing the TCI52-T to a standard microphone stand for use as a ‘spot monitor’.
- Pair of compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeakers for installation applications
- 60 Watts continuous, 240 Watts peak power
- High excursion 5" low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount* brackets
- 3/8" mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.