Turbosound TCI53TRWH 120W 2-Way 5 Inch Speaker
Dual 2 Way 5" Full Range Loudspeaker with Line Transformer for Installation Applications (Weather Resistant, White)
The ultra-compact IMPACT TCI53- TR-WH is an indoor/outdoor passive two way surface-mount loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of installed speech and music applications. With a power handling capacity of 480 Watts, the weather-resistant system consists of dual high excursion 5" low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coil, and dual 1" neodymium ferro-fluid cooled high frequency driver mated to a proprietary elliptical waveguide – for a wide 100º horizontal by 70º vertical dispersion pattern.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers in the industry. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The custom designed dual high excursion 5" low frequency and 1" neodymium high frequency drivers ensure truly world-class performance that will deftly stand the test of time.
The TCI53-TR-WH includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70 and 100 Volt line distributed sound applications, as well as a direct 8 Ohm input for use with low-impedance amplifiers. Taps are provided at 120, 60, and 30 Watts on the 100 V line; 120, 60, 30, and 15 Watts on the 70 V line.
Designed to Weather the Elements
When permanently installed, the architecturally styled, glass filled and impact resistant TCI53- TR-WH enclosure sports a classic semi matt white finish, which allows it to fit unobtrusively and elegantly into any environment. The included integral wall mounting bracket provides hidden cable management, completing the seamless visual presentation. The weatherised paint, zinc plated grill with outdoor powdercoat, and weather resistant coated drivers deliver an iP34 rated package that not only provides class-leading performance, but maintains its attractive appearance for many years.
- Compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeaker for installation applications
- 120 Watts continuous, 480 Watts peak power
- High excursion dual 5" low frequency drivers with high temperature voice coil
- Dual 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency drivers
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 8 Ohm direct input
- Weather resistant plated perforated grille with powder coating for outdoor use
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount* brackets
- 3/8" mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.