Turbosound TCS110B 1200W 10 Inch Subwoofer
10" Band Pass Subwoofer for Installation Applications
The TURBOSOUND ATHENS TCS110B is a compact 1,200 Watt bandbass subwoofer designed to be used in a variety of installed sound system applications ranging from clubs and wine bars to theatres, themed environments and places of worship. It consists of a high excursion 10" low frequency driver with a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and the outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, which results in better cooling, higher power handling, and improved efficiency.
The 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood enclosure consists of two dissimilar compartments, optimally ported to produce substantial sub-bass energy from a cabinet of extremely modest dimensions, and is finished in hard wearing semi matt black or optional white paint. The TCS110B has been designed to fit into small spaces or architectural features where a conventional bass unit would be impractical, and can therefore be installed discreetly under bars or stages, or even underneath seating, without affecting sonic performance. Integral M10 rigging points are also provided for easy suspension in fixed installs. Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors are provided for input and link through connections.Features:
- Band pass subwoofer for installation applications
- 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak power
- HIgh excursion 10" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure level
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.