Turbosound TCS110BWH 1200W 10 Inch Subwoofer
10" Band Pass Subwoofer for Installation Applications (White)
The 1,200-Watt TCS110B-WH is a high performance 10" subwoofer system designed for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TCS110B-WH provides extended low frequency performance from a compact enclosure.
A dual port design enclosure, the TCS110B-WH features an extremely powerful, high excursion 10" low frequency driver with a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, heat dissipation, higher power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The TCS110B-WH provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in your most demanding performances.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt white paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood with integral M10 threaded rigging points. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.Features:
- Band pass subwoofer for installation applications
- 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak power
- HIgh excursion 10" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure level
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.