Turbosound TCS122-64ANWH 2500W 12 Inch Speaker
Arrayable 2500 Watt 2 Way 12" Loudspeaker with Dendritic Waveguide, KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking, 60° H x 40° V Dispersion (White)
The 2-way full range TCS122/64-AN-WH is a 2,500 Watt 12" powered arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller or in arrays, the TCS122/64-AN-WH provides optimal FOH performance, and offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements and install applications.
The TCS122/64-AN-WH features a glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with an aluminium voice coil for improved transient response. The titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver is mounted on a rotatable 60° horizontal by 40° vertical proprietary Dendritic waveguide, which features multiple hornlets with identical path lengths to provide a flat constant-phase wavefront. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position a 40° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS122/64-AN-WH ideal for an even broader range of applications.
Output power for the TCS122/64-AN-WH is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK 2,500-Watt Class-D power amplifier. A sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels – and for long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: array, position, user EQ control, and signal routing features. In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/jack inputs, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with an active subwoofer. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the TCS122/64-AN-WH via PC computer, as well as DSP firmware updates.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt white paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Multiple rigging points allow bracket mount suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. A dedicated range of fly plates and coupler kits are also available separately for constructing tightly packed custom full-range and subwoofer enclosure arrays for aesthetically pleasing and venue specific coverage requirements. Mains power input is provided via Neutrik powerCON* connectors.Features:
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with aluminium voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.