Turbosound TCS122-96RWH Arrayable 12-Inch Powered Speaker
Arrayable 2 Way 12" Full Range Loudspeaker with Dendritic Waveguide for Installation Applications, 90° H x 60° V Dispersion (Weather Resistant, White)
Athens TCS122/96-R-WHWeather resistant for outdoor use to IP54, the 2,400 Watt TCS122/96-R-WH arrayable two-way 12" loudspeaker system is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TCS122/96-R-WH is designed to work in conjunction with Turbosound loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TCS122/96-R-WH features a glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with an aluminium voice coil for improved transient response. The titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver is mounted on a rotatable 90° horizontal by 60° vertical proprietary Dendritic waveguide, which features multiple hornlets with identical path lengths to provide a flat constant-phase wavefront. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position a 60° horizontal by 90° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS122/96-R-WH ideal for an even broader range of applications.
Finished in a highly durable weather resistant semi matt white paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged outdoor powder coated perforated zinc plated steel mesh grille. Multiple rigging points allow bracket mount suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. A dedicated range of fly plates and coupler kits are also available separately for constructing tightly packed custom full-range and subwoofer enclosure arrays for aesthetically pleasing and venue specific coverage requirements. Connectivity is provided in the form of a captive cable tail, which enters the cabinet by means of a sealed cable gland on an aluminium panel.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- Glass fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with aluminium voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.