Turbosound TCS152-96ANWH 2500W 15 Inch Speaker
Arrayable 2500 Watt 2 Way 15" Loudspeaker with Dendritic Waveguide, Klark Teknik DSP Technology and Ultranet Networking, 90° H x 60° V Dispersion (White)
The 2-way full range TCS152/96-AN-WH is a 2,500 Watt 15" powered arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller or in arrays, the TCS152/96-AN-WH provides optimal FOH performance, and offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements and install applications.
The TCS152/96-AN-WH features a carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency driver with an inside/outside wound low mass voice coil for improved power handling. The titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver is mounted on a rotatable 90° horizontal by 60° vertical proprietary Dendritic waveguide, which features multiple hornlets with identical path lengths to provide a flat constant-phase wavefront. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position a 60° horizontal by 90° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS152/96-AN-WH ideal for an even broader range of applications.
Output power for the TCS152/96-AN-WH is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik 2,500-Watt Class-D power amplifier. A sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels – and for long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: array, position, user EQ control, and signal routing features. In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/jack inputs, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with an active subwoofer. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the TCS152/96-AN-WH via PC computer, as well as DSP firmware updates.
Ultranet connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt white paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Multiple rigging points allow bracket mount suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. A dedicated range of fly plates and coupler kits are also available separately for constructing tightly packed custom full-range and subwoofer enclosure arrays for aesthetically pleasing and venue specific coverage requirements. Mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.
Architecture & Engineering SpecificationsThe loudspeaker shall be of the full range, two-way, powered type, consisting of one 15" (394 mm) LF driver and one 1.4" (36 mm) HF compression driver. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 41 Hz to 18 kHz and within -10 dB from 35 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 90° H x 60° V, rotatable. Maximum amplifier output power shall be 2,500 Watts peak, independent of limiters and driver protection circuits. Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program, shall be 133 dB. Dimensions: 834 mm high x 473 mm wide x 451 mm deep (32.8" x 18.6"x 17.8"). Net weight: 30.6 kg (67.3 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the TURBOSOUND TCS152/96-AN-WH. No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equalled or exceeded.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Titanium dome 1.4" neodymium motor compression driver
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of na
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.