Turbosound TCS32CTWH 120W 3.5 Inch Ceiling Speaker
2 Way 3.5" Full Range Ceiling Loudspeaker with Line Transformer for Installation Applications (White)
Ceiling TCS32C-T-WHThe 120-Watt TCS32C-T-WH is a high performance 2 way 3.5" full range ceiling speaker system ideally suited to installed speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered as a 2-way system not requiring any external equalization or filtering, the TCS32C-T-WH can be driven by low impedance or 70 V and 100 V line amplifiers. The TCS32C-T-WH achieves optimal performance when used with a low frequency high pass filter or with Turbosound loudspeaker management systems.
The plated steel fire can enclosure features a powerful, high excursion 3.5" low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coil, and a 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver mounted on a 150° low distortion waveguide for optimised dispersion. The TCS32C-T-WH provides fast, accurate transient response and superb top end clarity, ensuring virtually distortion-free operation – even in your most demanding distributed sound applications.
Finished in semi matt white, the TCS32C-T-WH can alternately be painted to meet the specific aesthetics of the venue. The UL94 V-0 rated ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure comes with a dedicated mount ring and ceiling tile rails for ease of installation. Multiple transformer taps are provided for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input. Connections are provided via industry standard Phoenix* blocks for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Architecture & Engineering SpecificationsThe speaker shall be of the passive two-way ceiling-installed type, consisting of one 3.5" (89 mm) LF driver, and one 1" (25 mm) HF driver. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 120 Hz to 20 kHz and within -10 dB from 100 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion shall be 150 degrees, @ 6 dB points. Nominal impedance (passive) shall be 16 Ohms. Power handling (passive) shall be 30 Watts continuous, 120 Watts peak. Power handling (100 Volt line): Selectable taps for 30, 15, and 7.5 Watts continuous. Power handling (70 Volt line): Selectable taps for 30, 15, 7.5, and 3.75 Watts continuous. Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 87 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 metre. Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program at stated amplifier input, shall be: Passive: 108 dB; 100 Volt line: 108, 105, and 102 dB; 70 Volt line: 108, 105, 102, and 99 dB. Dimensions: 235 mm diameter x 83 mm deep (9.3 x 3.3"). Net weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the Turbosound TCS32C-T-WH. No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.
- Compact 2 way full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 30 Watts continuous, 120 Watts peak power
- High excursion 3.5" low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low distortion waveguide provides 150º coverage
- Mount ring and ceiling tile rails included
- UL94 V-0 rated ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Phoenix* connector with steel cover and strain relief accepts fire rated cable
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.