Turbosound TCS62 700 Watt 2-Way 6.5 Inch Speaker
The 2 way full range TCS62 is a compact passive 6.5" 700 Watt arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TCS62 provides optimal infill, front and downfill performance – and the compact size makes it an exceptional choice for under balcony and monitoring applications.
TCS62 arrayable loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a 100° horizontal by 60° vertical converging elliptical waveguide. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position, a 60° horizontal by 100° vertical dispersion is achieved, making TCS62 ideal for an even broader range of applications. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M8 and M6 threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- 175 Watts continuous, 700 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 6.5" low frequency driver with low mass coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 12 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.