Turbosound TCX102 1000W 2-Way 10 Inch Speaker
The DUBLIN TCX102 is a 1,000 Watt compact 10" passive two way loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable or installed speech and music sound reinforcement applications. TCX102 consists of a trapezoidal enclosure housing a high excursion 10" reflex loaded low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a 1" high temperature dome compression driver mounted on a rotatable converging elliptical waveguide, which provides a 90° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion pattern.
- 2 way loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 250 Watts continuous, 1,000 Watts peak power
- High excursion 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- M10, M8 and M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount* brackets
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Concealed pole mount socket enables mobile applications
- Integral handle for lifting and carrying
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matte black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.