Turbosound TCX102RWH 1000W 2-Way 10 Inch Speaker
2 Way 10" Loudspeaker for Installation Applications (Weather Resistant, White)
Dublin TCX102-R-WHThe Dublin TCX102-R-WH is a 1,000 Watt compact 10" passive two way loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable or installed speech and music sound reinforcement applications. TCX102-R-WH consists of a trapezoidal enclosure housing a high excursion 10" reflex-loaded low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a 1" high temperature dome compression driver mounted on a rotatable converging elliptical waveguide, which provides a 90° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion pattern.
Custom-Engineered DriversTurbosound is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. They take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets Turbosound's apart from the competition. TCX102-R-WH’s high excursion 10" low frequency and 1" high temperature dome compression drivers ensure truly world-class performance that will stand the test of time.
Rotatable WaveguideThe TCX102-R-WH’s compression driver is mated to a converging elliptical waveguide that is rotatable through 90°, allowing a swap of the horizontal and vertical dispersion patterns for a smooth wavefront, while providing exceptional pattern control. This feature is especially useful for retaining wide horizontal dispersion when the enclosure is mounted horizontally due to ceiling height restrictions.
Construction and ConnectivityConstructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood, the cabinet is finished in hard wearing semi matt white textured paint and includes internal M10, M8 and M6 threaded rigging points for use with Turbosound wall and ceiling brackets, and industry standard loudspeaker brackets. A perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam protects the drive units. The rear panel features a sealed captive cable and gland.
Designed to Weather the ElementsWhen permanently installed, the TCX102-R-WH presents a discreet appearance with no visible side handles for visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays. The weatherised paint, zinc plated grill with outdoor powdercoat, and weather resistant coated drivers deliver an iP54 rated package that not only provides class-leading performance, but maintains its attractive appearance for many years.
- 2 way loudspeaker installation applications
- 250 Watts continuous, 1,000 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- High excursion 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- M10, M8 and M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount* brackets
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.