Turbosound TCX122R 1200W 2-Way 12 Inch Speaker
2 Way 12" Loudspeaker for Installation Applications (Weather Resistant)
Dublin TCX122-RThe Dublin TCX122-R is a 1,200 Watt compact 12" passive two way loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable or installed speech and music sound reinforcement applications. TCX122-R consists of a trapezoidal enclosure housing a high excursion 12" reflex-loaded low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a 1" high temperature dome compression driver mounted on a rotatable converging elliptical waveguide, which provides a 90° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion pattern.
Custom-Engineered DriversTurbosound is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. They take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets Turbosound's apart from the competition. TCX122-R’s high excursion 12" low frequency and 1" high temperature dome compression drivers ensure truly world-class performance that will stand the test of time.
Rotatable WaveguideThe TCX122-R’s compression driver is mated to a converging elliptical waveguide that is rotatable through 90°, allowing a swap of the horizontal and vertical dispersion patterns for a smooth wavefront, while providing exceptional pattern control. This feature is especially useful for retaining wide horizontal dispersion when the enclosure is mounted horizontally due to ceiling height restrictions.
Construction and ConnectivityConstructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood, the cabinet is finished in hard wearing semi matt black textured paint and includes internal M10, M8 and M6 threaded rigging points for use with Turbosound wall and ceiling brackets, and industry standard loudspeaker brackets. A perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam protects the drive units. The rear panel features a sealed captive cable and gland.
Designed to Weather the ElementsWhen permanently installed, the TCX122-R presents a discreet appearance with no visible side handles for visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays. The weatherised paint, zinc plated grill with outdoor powdercoat, and weather resistant coated drivers deliver an iP54 rated package that not only provides class-leading performance, but maintains its attractive appearance for many years.
- Passive 2 way loudspeaker for installation applications
- 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- High excursion 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- M10, M8 and M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount* brackets
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.