Turbosound TCX152WH 1400W 2-Way 15 Inch Speaker
2 Way 15" Loudspeaker for Portable PA and Installation Applications (White)
Dublin TCX152-WHThe Dublin TCX152-WH is a 1400 Watt compact 15" passive two way loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable or installed speech and music sound reinforcement applications. TCX152-WH consists of a trapezoidal enclosure housing a high excursion 15" reflex-loaded low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a 1" high temperature dome compression driver mounted on a rotatable converging elliptical waveguide, which provides a 90° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion pattern.
Custom-Engineered DriversTurbosound is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. They take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets Turbosound's apart from the competition. TCX152-WH’s high excursion 15" low frequency and 1" high temperature dome compression drivers ensure truly world-class performance that will stand the test of time.
Rotatable WaveguideThe TCX152-WH’s compression driver is mated to a converging elliptical waveguide that is rotatable through 90°, allowing a swap of the horizontal and vertical dispersion patterns for a smooth wavefront, while providing exceptional pattern control. This feature is especially useful for retaining wide horizontal dispersion when the enclosure is mounted horizontally due to ceiling height restrictions.
Construction and ConnectivityConstructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood, the cabinet is finished in hard wearing semi matt white textured paint and includes internal M10, M8 and M6 threaded rigging points for use with Turbosound and industry standard wall and ceiling brackets. A perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam protects the drive units. The rear connector panel provides two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link functions, which are wired in parallel to a 4-way barrier strip connector.
Discreet ImplementationWhen permanently installed, the TCX152-WH presents a discreet appearance with no visible side handles for visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays, while in portable applications the pole mount blanking plug can be removed for use with speaker stands or poles. A single carrying handle is provided for ease of installation and transportation.
- Passive 2 way loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 350 Watts continuous, 1,400 Watts peak power
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- M10, M8 and M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount* brackets
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Concealed pole mount socket enables mobile applications
- Integral handle for lifting and carrying
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.