Turbosound TFA600L 800W 18 Inch Subwoofer
18" Horn Loaded Subwoofer for Touring Applications
Flex Array TFA-600LThe Turbosound Flex Array TFA-600L is a compact horn loaded bass enclosure designed to be flown with Flex Array mid/highs in a wide range of concert touring applications. It consists of a neodymium 18" low frequency driver in a low distortion horn loaded design. This is the same drive unit as used in the ground stacked single 18" TFA-600B and the larger double 18" TSW-218, and employs the same loading techniques so these bass enclosures can freely be mixed in any application.
The enclosure is equipped with an integrated flying system which enables it to be flown at the top of a column of Flex Array loudspeakers using a simple conversion frame between the bass enclosures and mid/highs.The same conversion frame is also used to provide a stable Flex Array ground stack. A 20 mm threaded pole mount socket is fitted for use with flying yokes.
The 15mm (5/8") birch plywood cabinet is equipped with recessed handles on the sides and back, and is supplied with heavy duty wheels in order to aid trucking and handling. It is finished in hard wearing semi matt black paint. A recessed panel at the rear of the cabinet carries two parallel linked Neutrik speakOn* NL4 connectors for input and link through connections. The stacking corner protectors allow TFA-600L cabinets to be ground stacked with TFA-600B cabinets.
- Horn loaded subwoofer for touring applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Integral rigging system for flying and ground stacking
- Low distortion horn design for maximum sound pressure level
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 20 mm threaded pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Neutrik speakOn* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.