Turbosound TLX215L 1000W 15 Inch Subwoofer
The TLX215L is a compact passive dual 15" 4,000-Watt bandpass subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable and touring audio systems. The TLX215L is designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB GRUPPEN amplification, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
The TLX215L features two high excursion 15" low frequency drivers that utilise proprietary inside/outside wound voice coils for higher magnetic density, better heat dissipation, high power handling capacity and improved efficiency. For its size and operating bandwidth, the TLX215L delivers extremely high and virtually distortion-free output for world-class low frequency performance that will stand the test of time.
- Compact bandpass loaded subwoofer for portable and fixed installation applications
- 1,000 Watts continuous, 4,000 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH applications and compact drum, DJ or side fill monitoring
- Dual high excursion 15" low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil for high power
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking with TLX84
- Low distortion bandpass port design
- 18 mm (3/4") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.