Turbosound TLX84 450W 2-Way 8 Inch Speaker
The 2-way full range TLX84 is a compact biamplified dual 8" 1,800-Watt line array element that is ideally suited to a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in fixed installation, portable and touring audio systems. The TLX84 is designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB GRUPPEN amplification, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
- 2 way line array element for portable and fixed installation application
- 450 Watts continuous, 1,800 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, center cluster, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications
- Dual 8" low frequency drivers with weather resistant cones
- Dual titanium dome 1" copper clad aluminium coil compression driver
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking multiple TLX84 elements
- Wide 100° H x 10° V dispersion for even coverage
- Bi-amp operation for high output and controlled dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Compatible with TLX215L dual 15" subwoofer
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.