Turbosound TPA122/64WH 2000w 2-Way 12 Inch Speaker
Arrayable 2 Way 12" Full Range Loudspeaker for Installation Applications, 60° H x 40° V Dispersion (White)
The 2 way full range TPA122/64-WH is a switchable passive/bi-amp 12" 2,000 Watt arrayable loudspeaker system designed for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TPA122/64-WH is designed to work in conjunction with Turbosound loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TPA122/64-WH arrayable loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with an inside/outside wound low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor high frequency compression driver mounted on a rotatable 60° horizontal by 40° vertical waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch.
The cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TPA122/64-WH is finished in a highly durable semi matt white paint. The cabinet includes internal M10 threaded rigging points for permanent installation. A rear panel connector plate carries one Neutrik speakOn* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
The speaker shall be of the full range, two-way switchable bi-amp/passive type consisting of one 12" (316 mm) LF driver and one 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be fl at within ±3 dB from 45 Hz to 18 kHz and within -10 dB from 40 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 60° H x 40° V. Nominal impedance shall be HF: 6 Ohms, LF: 8 Ohms; passive: 8 Ohms. Power handling shall be HF: 40 Watts continuous, 160 Watts peak, LF: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak; passive: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak. Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 97 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 metre. Maximum SPL (peak) measured at 1 metre with music program at stated amplifier input shall be HF: 128 dB, LF: 130 dB; passive: 130 dB. Dimensions: 711 mm high x 368 mm wide x 458 mm deep (28.0" x 14.5" x 18.0"). Net weight: 23.8 kg (52.4 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the Turbosound TPA122/64-WH. No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable waveguide with 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 12" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakOn* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.