Turbosound TPA152-95 2000W 2-Way 15 Inch Speaker
The 2 way full range TPA152/95 is a switchable passive/bi-amp 15" 2,000 Watt arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TPA152/95 is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TPA152/95 arrayable loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a rotatable 90° horizontal by 50° vertical waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5?8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or mounting with dedicated brackets – available separately. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
The speaker shall be of the full range, two-way switchable bi-amp/passive type consisting of one 15" (394 mm) LF driver and one 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 43 Hz to 18 kHz and within -10 dB from 37 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 90° H x 50° V, rotatable. Nominal impedance shall be HF: 6 Ohms, LF: 8 Ohms; passive: 8 Ohms. Power handling shall be HF: 40 Watts continuous, 160 Watts peak, LF: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak; passive: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak. Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 97 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 metre. Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program at stated amplifier input, shall be HF: 128 dB, LF: 130 dB; passive: 130 dB. Dimensions: 781 mm high x 419 mm wide x 503 mm deep (30.7" x 16.5" x 19.80"). Net weight: 27.0 kg (59.4 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the TURBOSOUND TPA152/95. No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable waveguide with 90° H x 50° V dispersion
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.