Turbosound TSP118B Siena 18-Inch Powered Subwoofer
The Siena 3,000W TSP118B-AN is a powered 18" front loaded, bass reflex subwoofer enclosure that is optimally tuned for extended low frequency response. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TSP118B-AN provides very high output FOH performance and is ideally suited for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight Klark Teknik class-D power amplifier, the TSP118B-AN provides an impressive 3,000W of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
On the rear panel amplifier module, you will find a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display, with a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, and Feedback Control (FBI). A combination balanced XLR/jack input is provided, plus a balanced XLR output for connecting to powered satellite loudspeakers.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA applications
- 3,000W power featuring Klark Teknik class-D technology
- Klark Teknik digital signal processing for total system control
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil for high power handling
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCon connectors
- 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in England