Save Instantly on the UREI Model 535 2-Channel Graphic Equalizer with Lockout Panel!
Buy the UREI Model 535 2-Channel Graphic Equalizer with Lockout Panel and save 20% instantly. Sale price reflects discount. No coupon necessary.
Offer valid in the U.S.A. only. Offer applies to Touring Gear/Used items only. Qualifying purchases must be made by March 31st, 2023.
UREI Model 535 2-Channel Graphic Equalizer with Lockout Panel
The Model 535 Dual Graphic Equalizer is a studio quality product which has wide application in recording, sound reinforcement, radio and TV production, and high fidelity music systems.
The system is designed to operate at any nominal level from as low as -20 dB (Ref. 0.775 V) allowing its use with low level mixers, high or low impedances, and balanced or single -ended circuits. The Model 535 provides 12 dB of boost or cut at each of its 10 frequencies which are centered at ISO 1 -octave increments from 31.5 Hz to 16 kHz. The positions of the control arms of the vertical, stepless controls provide a graphic representation of the response curve selected.
The filters are active, minimum phase, 2 -pole synthesized LC networks, whose skirts properly combine for minimum ripple and phase shift when used in combination. A front panel control adjusts the gain from -10 dB to +20 dB. Bypass switches permit switching the equalization out for A -B tests. An optional (SC -1) security cover may be installed to protect all operating controls against inadvertent disturbance or tampering in fixed installations.
- Electrical (Each Channel):
- Input: Balanced bridging, differential amplifier
- Input Impedance:
- 40 kohms, used as balanced input
- 20 kohms, used as unbalanced (single -ended) input
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dB (7.75 volts)
- Equivalent Input Noise: Less than -90 dBm. 15.7 kHz noise bandwidth with all controls set flat, output terminated with 600 ohm load (Model 535, -88 dBm)
- Gain: Variable, -10 dB to +20 dB, with front panel control
- Frequency Response: +1 äuß 20-20,00n Hz (with no EQ)
- Output: Floating, transformer isolated
- Output Load: 150 ohms or greater
- Power Output: +24 dBm into 600 ohm load (12.28 volts), +20 dB into 150 ohm load (7.75 volts)
- Distortion: Less than 0.25% THD, 30 Hz to 15 kHz at maximum rated output
- Filter Type: 2 -pole synthesized L-C
- Filter Bandwidth: l-octave at -3 dB points with 8 dB boost or cut
- Center Frequencies: Standard ISO (Hz) 31.5 63 125 250 500 1k 2k 4k 8k 16k
- Frequency Accuracy: ±3% of center frequency
- Range of Boost and Cut: 12 dB, single filter section
- Calibration of Boost and Cut: Within 1 dB of indicated setting, 0 to ±6 dB, within 1.5 dB of indicated setting, ±6 to ±12 dB, (single filter section)
- Channel Separation: 60 dB worst case at high frequencies, typically better than 80 dB
- Power Requirements: 100-125 VAC or 200-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, switch selectable, less than 10 W
- Environment: Operating 0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F); storage -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Connections: Input and output, through rear chassis barrier strip, or XLR/QG connectors through Model 301 accessory adapter; Power through 3 -wire power cable; Model 533 utilizes IEC style connector and power cord. (See Installation Instructions, Section 2.5.)
- Physical Characteristics:
- Dimensions: Model 535, 483 x 89 mm rack panel; depth behind panel 203 mm. (19" x 3-1/2" x 8"); Model 533, 216 x 89 mm rack panel; depth behind panel 190 mm (8-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 7-1/2")
- Finish: Panel is 3.18 mm (1/8") brushed clear anodized aluminum, in two shades. Chassis is cadmium plated steel
- Weight: Model 535, 4.31 kg (9.5 pounds); Model 533, 2.95 kg (6.5 pounds)
- Shipping Weight: Model 535, 6.35 kg (14 pounds); Model 533, 4.08 kg (9 pounds)
- Accesories: Model SC -1 Security Cover, smoke gray transparent plastic; covers all operating controls (Model 535 only)
- Equalization: Model 301 XLR/QG adapter; two needed for Model 535. One adapter provides connections for signal input and output
- Gain: Screwdriver adjustable from -10 dB to +20 dB
- EQ In/Out: Front panel toggle switch
- Power: Front panel toggle switch
- Indicators: LED, Power ON; LED, Overload Condition, levels monitored at 3 circuit points
- Mains Voltage: Rear panel slide switch, 115/230 volts