USB to DMX Interface with Lighting Control Software
This is the most attractive DMX lighting control package on the market, with 128 DMX channels and lighting control software included.
The sushi-DS compact interface uses high-quality hardware, a world-class metallic design, stand-alone 128 DMX channel control - expandable to 512, 3-pin XLR, 2 indicators, and 1 button access to your next scene. With the same USB to DMX adapter, enjoy the use of the most popular lighting control software's in the world.
With a library of more than 15000 fixture profiles, you can easily patch any fixture into the lighting control software and control within just a few minutes. Create your own profiles using the included Scan Library editor (fixtures need to be connected through a DMX driver.)
The USB to DMX adapter is compatible with Windows, Mac*, Android (32bit et 64bit). With the cross-platform Developer Kit and the SUT Upgrade Technology, DMXSoft is able to offer the most popular DMX software in the world. Daslight & Sunlite software are included for free. Daslight is one of the world's most popular DMX lighting control software packages. Its ease of use and ergonomic design has made it the software of choice for DJs, clubs, stage lighting, small scale touring and shows. Sunlite offers a powerful world-famous lighting control software package for entertainment applications. It has been tested and proven in the field through thousands of installations and productions.
Enjoy 30 days free with all optional software downloads*, You can test and compare all software before deciding which to keep. With this exclusive DMXSoft service there are no surprises, you can choose and purchase the perfect software for you. You don’t have to stay with the same software for 10 years. With the Sunlite Upgrade Technology (SUT), you can jump to any of the more recent software platforms you like at anytime. And with the one year licenses, you pay less!
*Mac users: requires free software trial download, Daslight DVC4 and ESA 2 only.Specifications:
- Included software:
- Windows: Daslight DVC1, Sunlite 2004, Easy Stand Alone 1 & Lumidesk Express unlimited use license included. Additional trial and unlimited licenses available for download.
- Mac: Daslight DVC4 & ESA 2 30-day trial license available for download.
- Input power: 5V DC 0.3A
- Output protocol: DMX (3 types of connector)
- Output connector: XLR 3pin
- Number of channels for live/pc use: 128
- Number of channels for stand alone use: 12
- Indicators: (2) red/dmx mode & green/stand alone mode
- Single button control to access to next scene in stand alone mode
- Stand alone memory: 1266 steps with 12 channels / 8 scenes
- DMX driver chipset: SP485ECP-L MAX485CPA+ ADM485JNZ
- Temperature: -10 °C + 45 °C
- Dimensions: 2.95" x 0.79" x 0.67" / 75mm x 20mm x 17mm
- Weight: 37g
- 1-year warranty
- Optional upgrades : more DMX channels, additional software & free 30-day software trial license - available for download with product registration
*Product manual with setup instructions available to download below*