Ushio F24T5HO/841/22in 24W Lamp
Ushio’s Ultra 5™ Fluorescent lamps were designed to provide the greatest lumen package in the shortest possible linear tube. Thus the Ultra 5™ series of lamps provides energy efficiency, high color rendition, optical control and improved lumen maintenance in one of the slimmest linear fluorescent lamps on the market today.
Energy Efficiency - A system utilizing Ultra 5™ lamps can deliver up to 104 LPW, thus outperforming standard T8 systems (90 LPW) and T12 systems (66 LPW).
High Color Rendition - All Ultra 5™ High Efficiency and High Output lamps utilize tri-phosphor coatings for superior color rendering properties. These lamps have an 85 color rendering index.
Optical Control - With a diameter of only 5/8 inches, the reduced surface area has allowed luminaire manufacturers to design low profile luminaires with outstanding optical control. In addition, Ultra 5™ lamps work exceptionally in high-bay lighting fixtures where these T5 systems are replacing Metal Halide systems. With little or no strike and restrike time, these lamps can be used on dimmers and sensors and make a logical choice for these retrofit opportunities.
Improved Lumen Maintenance - Through the use of a proprietary phosphor coating which reduces mercury absorption and a special coiled cathode, the Ultra 5™ lamp is able to maintain a more stable lumen output over the life of the lamp. Light output of these lamps actually increases as the operating temperature increases. The light output of the T5 lamps peak at 95° F (35° C) which makes these lamps especially bright when used in higher heat locations and compact luminaires.Available in -
- Preheat: 4W, 6W, 8W, 13W
- High Efficiency (standard): 14W, 21W, 28W, 35W
- High Output: 24W, 39W, 54W
- High Output Energy Saving: 49W
- Low profile light source - Versatile slim design for better luminaire optics and a wider variety of applications
- Energy efficiency - Up to 104 LPW
- Special phosphor coating and coiled cathodes - Improves lumen stability over the life of the lamp
- High Color Rendering - High Efficiency and High Output T5 lamps have an 85 CRI
- High operating temperature - Lumens increase at hotter ambient temperatures
- Instant start and re-strike capability - Ideal for using on dimming circuits and occupancy sensors
- Environmental asset -- Long life prevents the build up of discarded lamps which means less waste
- G5 Base