Ushio F25T8/850/36in 25W Lamp
Through technological advances and the highest grade components, T8 fluorescent lamp can save up to 40% on energy costs with no loss of light over older technology T12 lamp types. The USHIO Ultra 8 fluorescent series provides an economical as well as environmentally responsible alternative to standard T12 fluorescent lamps.
The Ultra 8 lamps utilize protective coatings, effectively reducing the phosphor degradation while increasing lumen output. Advanced halophosphor and tri-phosphor coatings have also been added to increase the lumen stability and allow higher loading.
Four wattages are available including a 17W, 25W, 28W and 32W with color temperatures ranging from 3000K to 6000K.
(800 Series) Tri-Phosphor lamps render colors closer to that of nature. These lamps are most suitable for paint stores, retail shops, clothing boutiques, hair salons, printing businesses and graphic arts studios.
(700 Series) Are applicable where color rendering is not of critical importance. These lamps are most suitable for office buildings, and manufacturing areas.
- Selected lamps are TCLP Compliant - Low mercury minimizes effects of lamp disposal on the environment
- Advanced technology saves up to 40% on energy costs over T12 lamps
- High Color Rendering - Up to 85 CRI
- Improved light distribution and quality
- Environmental asset - Long life prevents the build up of discarded lamps which means less waste
- Commercial and Retail Establishments
- General Office
- Health Care Facilities