*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
Vari-Lite VL3000 Spot Spot Arc Moving Light
The VL3000 Spot luminaire features a 6:1 zoom optics, CMY colour mixing, variable CTO colour temperature correction, a six-position colour wheel, three gobo/effects wheels, a beam size iris and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. The pan and tilt mechanisms are belt-driven, providing positional resolution and repeatability of 0.3° on either axis.
- Programmable Functions
- Color System: A three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism. A fixed color wheel with six interchangeable color filters and continuous wheel rotation for additional effects. It includes a variable CTO color temperature correction filter.
- Zoom Optics: A 13-element 6:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 10° to 60°.
- Beam Size Control: A mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for rapid and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Intensity Control: Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects.
- Strobe: High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation.
- Rotating Gobo Wheels: Three gobo/effects wheels combine to provide 14 rotatable, indexable gobo positions. Each wheel also has one open position.
- Edge and Pattern Focus: Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots. Remarkable depth of field capability allows morphing effects between all pattern and effects wheels.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan - 540°, Tilt - 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: 1200W Short Arc Lamp
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- CRI: 85
- Fixture Output: 20,000 lumens.
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 200– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires 7 to 12 A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 122°F (-29° to 50°C).
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 28
- Mounting Position: The VL3000 Spot luminaire can be mounted and operated in any orientation.
- Spacing: Hangs on 26 in. (66 cm) centers.
- Weight: 91 lbs (41 kg).