Vari-Lite VL3500 WASH FX Wash Arc Moving Light
The VL3500 Wash FX luminaire features internal zoomable beam optics with either Fresnel or Buxom options, an interchangeable front lens system, and a four position plus open rotating FX pattern wheel. The fixture provides CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, dual five-position color wheels, a separate dimmer, and an independent dual blade strobe mechanism.
- Programmable Functions
- Color System: Six color control wheels total. A three filter CYM cross fading system, two fixed color wheels with five interchangeable color filters each capable of continuous wheel rotation for additional effects, and a variable CTO color temperature correction wheel.
- Beam Control: A zoomable beam spreader mechanism provides continuous beam size control for rapid or smooth timed changes. The VARI-BRITE mode, accessible from all zoom positions, lenses: Plano Convex-ULTRA Clear, Plano Convex-Stipple, and Fresnel – all three included. All front lens assemblies have mounting points to allow for attachment of after market accessory hardware. One rotating FX pattern wheel provides four rotatable and indexable positions and one open position. Additional catalog and custom FX Patterns available upon request.
- Intensity Control: Full field dimming designed for both smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects.
- Strobe: High-performance dual blade strobe system independent of dimmer wheel and capable of ultra-fast operation.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan - 540°, Tilt - 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: Triple wattage, double-ended lamp. The lamp is capable of operation at 900W, 1200W or 1650W - mode selectable from fixture or console.
- Color Temperature: 6000K at 1650 Watts and 6300K at 900W and 1200 Watts
- Fixture Output: >70,000 lumens in 1650 Watt mode.
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 200– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires 7 to 12 A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 104°F (-29° to 40°C).
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 22
- Mounting Position: The VL3500 Wash FX luminaire can be mounted and operated in any orientation.
- Spacing: Hangs on 28 in. (71.2 cm) centers.
- Weight: Approximately 97 lbs (44 kg).