Vari-Lite VL500 Wash 1200 Watt Moving Head Light
The VL500 is Moving Head Light that uses a Philips 1,200W compact biplane incandescent lamp, which is powered through an internal low-voltage dimmer controlled by a DMX channel in the usual way.
- Color: Enhanced DICHRO❋TUNETM radial color changing mechanism featuring independent blue, amber, and magenta color control capable of smooth, timed color crossfades or changes.
- Pastel (Dichroic Glass) Option: As an option, all versions of the VL500 wash luminaire are available with “pastel” or lighter colored blue and magenta color filters. VL500 wash luminaires fitted with pastelcolored dichroic glass maintain the electrical specifications of the standard version of the VL500 wash.
- Intensity Control: Tungsten models offer an optional integral dimmer or may be dimmed with a customer supplied external dimmer. Arc models contain an internal mechanical douser.
- Beam Control: In all models, a selection of six, easily interchangeable front lenses provide a variety of beam size and shape options. In the VL500 and VL500D an internal, variable diffuser mechanism provides additional beam control. With stipple lens in place and adjustment of diffusion, beam angle is capable of variance from 8-24°.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of a three-phase stepper motor system. Range: Pan - 540° , Tilt - 270°.
- Pan/Tilt Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)