By increasing input and output connectors, the QFO-LE-DX can easily be used with computers and DJ performance software such as Serato. Vestax focused on those who asked for mobility with this new digital media and the QFO-LE-DX delivers with new features for the digital DJ looking for the same vinyl touch of the original QFO. The QFO-LE-DX is available exclusively at PSSL and is limited to 250 units world wide!
- Vestax DC Motor & Digital Servo - Original high torque motor as used in the PDX-2000 with great stability and reliability, and a high-grade digital servo that controls the motor with perfection.
- Control Layout - Dual PLAY/STOP, QUARTZ LOCK and REVERSE controls laid out on each side of the cross fader to allow DJs the choice of their scratch hands and speedy access. The layout was also designed on a concept of how many features can be controlled at one time.
- +/- 60% Pitch Control - A new style of pitch controlling is now possible thanks to the Spin Slide Pitch control. The pitch control slides 180 degrees with a selection of 3 control modes and a variety of linked scratch moves. It is also a very important feature when you're creating melodies with single note records.
- Channel Reverse Switch - The audio assign of PGM 1 and PGM 2 can be instantly exchanged with the PGM REV switch.
- ASTS Tone Arm - Vestaxfs reliable original ASTS tone arm applied. The needle is prevented from skipping by keeping the inside force and outside force rate as low as possible.
- Shock Proof Detachable Fader - A conductive plastic PCV fader has been applied with a new shock absorbent technology called the Shock Proof method, securing supreme stability for the turntable.
- Fader Reverse / Curve Switch - A crossfader reverse switch is located underneath the crossfader and a 2 level crossfader curve control is set on the side panel. The input faders curve setting can be selected with the curve switch located inside the panel of the input fader unit.
- Monitor System - The QFO LE DX has a unique stereo system that can select from each PGM channel and MASTER sound with a 3 point lever switch. The DJ can practice scratches monitoring via headphones without sending out the main sound from master output. Connection for headphones can be selected from 1/4 inch headphone jacks and mini headphone jacks. The monitor level can be adjusted with the PHONES LEVEL knob.