VESTAX QFO LE TURNTABLE WITH MIXER COMBO
This project started from a suggestion by Q-BERT, asking for a new instrument for the turntablists of the next generation. To let them mix and scratch like playing a guitar. The process of making a new instrument is a simple repeat of creation and destruction. Handmade proto types were made in 4 generations up to No.8, and with Q-BERT testing it for a year and a half, while checking the best position for each knob and feature. Tests for the 180 degrees pitch control, dynamic straight-arm, cross fader were run over and over. When all the problems were solved, the birth of QFO.
A year after the revolutionary QFO, Vestax revised and created the QFO-LE. Still bearing the essential qualities of the QFO, with the turntable centered and mixer functions encompassing the unit, Vestax has added a couple new features and managed to bring the art of DJing to a new level with the QFO-LE.Features:
- 60% Pitch Control - A new style of pitch controlling is now possible thanks to the Spin Slide Pitch control. Sliding 180 degrees with a selection of 3 control modes and a variety of linked scrtach moves. It is also very important feature when you're creating melodies with single note records.
- Shock Proof Detachable Fader - A conductive plastic PCV fader has been applied with a new shock absorbent technology called, Shock Proof method, securing supreme stability for the turntable.
- Monitor System - Unique stereo system that can select each PGM and MASTER with a 3 pointer lever switch. Rehearsal play can be performed without sending sound to the hall when MASTER is slected, and headphone jacks can be selected from a 1/4 inch headphone jack or a mini headphone jack.
- Reverse & Curve Switch for input and cross fader
- The 4 foot insulators can be detached easily and 2 belt hooks (not included) can be attached for playing the QFO by a strap.
- Designed to allow DJs the choice of their scratch hands and speedy access
- Digital scratching is now possible by mounting the TT-M1 on the QFO and connecting it to the CDX-05. With this new combination, music CDs and MP3s can be digitally scratched by using the QFO as an interface. Scratching like never before.
- Input: Line In x 2 (RCA)
- Output: Master Oct x 1 (RCA),Headphone ("6.3PHONE) x 1, (STEREO MINIJACK) x 1(1/4 inch jack) x 1
- Size: 18"w x 6.5"h x 10"d
- Weight: 21 lbs