Vocopro UDH 4 Ultra UHF Wireless Mic System
Four Channel UHF System with Handheld Microphones, Bodypacks, and Instrument Cables Mic-on-Chip Technology
Need to upgrade to a wireless microphone system? Do you need a system that will work flawlessly for a choir, drama production or band performance? VocoPro's latest microphone package, the UDH-4-Ultra is the first in the industry to offer an all-in-one solution on a super flexible system.
The UDH-4-Ultra comes with a four channel receiver, four handheld microphones, four body-pack transmitters, four headset microphones, four lapel microphones, and four instrument cables.
Have the flexibility you need from a single wireless system: music and drama programs for schools and churches can save money by using the same equipment. Bands can now put up to four singers and instruments on a unique wireless channel by mixing and matching handheld microphones or bodypacks transmitters with either headsets mics or instrument cables while eliminating wires on stage, with just a single mic system without the need for extra gear or worrying about frequencies clashing with different wireless systems.
The UDH-4-Ultra is a reliable all-in-one wireless microphone system that can go from a choir performance to a band gig without missing a beat and are a fraction of the competition's price. So pick up an UDH-4-Ultra from your favorite music store and free your performance area of wires without hurting your wallet.
- Four Channel Receiver Allows Users To Mix And Match Between Handheld Microphones and Bodypacks
- Includes: 4 Handheld Microphones
- Includes: 4 Bodypack Transmitters with Headsets Lavaliere Mics
- Includes: 4 Bodypack Patch Cables To Enable Instruments To Go Wireless
- New Mic-On-Chip Wireless Technology For Clean And Stable Audio Across the 200ft. Range
- Operates In the Future-proof 900MHz Band, Far from TV Broadcast Interference
- Plug and Play Design Requires No Microphone Set-up
- Fits A Standard 19" Rack Case with Necessary Hardware Included
- Each unit:
- Power in
- XLR channel 1 out
- XLR channel 2 out
- 1/4" unbalanced out
Rear Panel Connectors: