VocoPro UDH-Dual-B2 Wireless Microphone System
Vocopro is proud to introduce a brand new way to bring reliable wireless microphones to the masses: a UHF/DSP hybrid system. A Hybrid system can take advantage of both digital signal processing and analog UHF transmission. Having a DSP chip to process the audio not only replaces hundreds of components to increase reliability but also reduces cost and background system noise. The vocal signal is then communicated by their proven UHF technology; making the UDH-Dual a revolution in both performance and value.
- Includes 2 Bodyback Transmitters with 2 Headset mics and 2 Lapel mics.
- All-in-one wireless Mic-On-IC™ has a pre-amp, compressor, and expander onboard.
- Uses proven analog UHF transmission technology for better range and reliability.
- Plug and Play design requires no microphone syncing set-up.
- Comes with either 2 handheld microphones(UDH-Dual-H) or 2 bodypacks with headset mics(UDH-Dual-B).
- Quickly scale up to 4 microphone channels by attaching an additional UDH receiver with no tools required.
- Frequency: UDH-Dual-B-B2: 907.2, 909.8
- Power in
- XLR channel 1 out
- XLR channel 2 out
- 1/4" unbalanced out
Rear Panel Connectors: