*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
Whirlwind DIRECT2 2 Input Passive Direct Box
The DIRECT2 combines features found on two of Whirlwind's DIRECTOR ® direct boxes in one unit.
Perfect for converting unbalanced signals from stereo keyboards, acoustic guitar preamps, CD and tape players, computer sound cards, etc.
Each section features:
- 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- -20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformer with metal shield
The input and output grounds of each section are isolated from each other. This allows the DIRECT2 to be used as if it were two completely separate DIs without fear of creating ground loop interaction.
- Impedance Ratio (input to output per channel): 133:1 Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
- Level Change (input to output): -20dB (pad out), -40dB (pad in)