*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
Whirlwind IMP2 1-Channel Passive Instrument Direct Box
The IMP 2 from Whirlwind is a rugged built, single channel, passive direct box. The unit converts a line or instrument level unbalanced signal to a low impedance microphone level balanced signal. Direct boxes are often referred to as "DI" boxes. This stands for "Direct Injection" as their main purpose is to convert unbalanced and/or high impedance instrument signals into a format suitable for direct connection to a mixing console - without the use of a microphone.
- 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks
- Ground Lift switches to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Input Connections: 1 x 1/4" TS
- Output Connectors:
- 1 x XLR
- 1 x 1/4" TS Thru
- Input Level: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Output Level: 20 dB below Input Level
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB
- Noise: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Power: Passive