White Instruments 4828 28-Band 1/3-Octave Graphic Equalizer
The Model 4828 is a 28-band, R-C active graphic equalizer featuring a level control with up to 20dB gain; EQ in/out switch; adjustable high and low-pass filters; and 7 LED bar graph headroom indicator. The filter controls are 60mm slide faders with center detents and dust shields.
- 28 One-Third Octave Filters
- 31.5Hz - 16kHz: On I.S.O. standard frequency centers. Minimum phase type, ±12dB range. Close center frequency tolerances, ±5%.
- Adjacent filters sum with less than 0.125dB ripple. The low noise specification is not degraded with adjustment of the filters.
- 60mm Linear Controls with Center Detents and Dust Shields: The longest control available for a 3.5 in. chassis. Provides greater EQ adjustment resolution.
- EQ In/Out Switch: Operates silently for convenient comparison.
- High and Low-Pass Filters: Band-limit unwanted subsonic and ultrasonic noise. Continuously adjustable, 12dB/octave high-pass 12Hz - 240Hz and low-pass 40kHz - 4kHz
- High Current, Balanced, Differential Output Stage: Will drive 600 ohms to +21dBu while maintaining 0.02% THD.