Williams Sound CHG 1012 12-Bay Digi-Wave Charger
This multi-unit, drop-in style charger will conveniently store and charge up to 12 Williams Sound Digi-Wave™ DLT transceivers or DLR receivers over the course of a five-hour time span. Ideal for multiple-transceiver applications where flexibility is key -- including tours, conferences and event production.
- 12-bay, drop-in charger for use with the Digi-Wave™ DLT 300, DLT 100 2.0, DLT 100, DLR 60 2.0 and DLR 60.
- 5 hour charge cycle. Battery status and charge indication are provided on the DLT or DLR unit.
- Can be powered by an external universal power supply (90-240 VAC input; 5 VDC, 6A output) via a DC barrel connector.
- Eight separate chargers, each powered by its own TFP 047 power supply, can be connected to one 15 amp circuit.
- The charger shall have CE approval and be RoHS, WEEE, Industry Canada, FCC and CB scheme compliant.
- CHG 1012 (charger only): 9" L x 7" W x 1.6" H (23 cm L x 17.8 cm W x 4 cm H)
- CHG 1012 PRO (case dimensions): 18" L x 14" W x 6.75" H (47.7 cm L x 35.5 cm W x 17.1 cm H)
- CHG1012: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg), including power supply
- CHG1012 PRO: 9.4 lbs (4.26 kg), including power supply
- Enclosure: Black, ABS plastic with metal base
- Power Supply Input: TFP 047, 90-240 VAC input, 1.5 A max *
- Power Supply: Universal DC adapter, 5 VDC - 6A output, center positive
- Charging Time: 5 hours nominal
- Unit Capacity: 12?Units
- Compatible Units:
- Transceivers: DLT 300, DLT 100 2.0, DLT 100
- Receivers: DLR 360, DLR 60 2.0, DLR 60
- Indicators: Charge status indicators on DLT or DLR
- Warranty: 2 year (cables and power supply warranty for 90 days)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS, CB
- Warranty: 2 year (case, cables and power supply warranty for 90 days)