Williams Sound CHG 518 5-Bay Charger for WIR RX18
Charge and store up to (5) WIR RX18 under-the-chin style receivers. Smart charge. Can be daisy-chained. 100-240 VAC universal power supply. 13" x 10-1?4" x 2-3?4", 10.7 lbs.
- (1) 5-bay charger
- (1) Power Supply (TFP 043)
- (1) daisy-chain power cable
- Dimensions: 12"L x 6.25"W x 1.5"H (30.48 cm x 15.875 cm x 3.81 cm)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs (.47 kg) excluding power supply
- Color: Black metal and plastic
- Power Supply Input: 120 VAC
- Power Supply: 100-240V / 12VDC TFP 043
- Unit Capacity: 5 Units
- Indicators: Individual Charging Indicators: Red LEDs
- Warranty: 1 year (90 day warranty on cables and power supply)
- Approvals: WEEE, RoHS
- CHG 518 architectural and engineering specifications:
- The CHG 518 shall be a 5 unit drop-in battery charger and shall charge a maximum 5 x BAT AP11A NiMH battery packs while they are installed into the Williams Sound WIR RX18 style 3V receivers.
- The charger shall be enclosed in metal and plastic measuring 12"L x 6.25"W x 1.5"H (30.48 cm x 15.875 cm x 3.81 cm). The unit shall weigh 1.04 lbs (.47 kg) without power supply, 1.6 lbs (.725 kg) shipping weight.
- Each bay on the charger shall have a red LED indicating charging status. The LEDs shall be on continuously during charge and after six hours will turn green indicating battery is fully charged. The charger will monitor the state of the batteries and will recharge them if needed when kept in the charger*.
- The charger CHG 518 shall be powered by an external power supply via a DC barrel connector. The CHG 518 shall be supplied with a piggy-back connector enabling up to three chargers to be powered by one power supply. The charger shall be RoHS compliant and be covered by a one-year parts and labor warranty (90 days on cable and power supply).
- The charger shall be the Williams Sound, model CHG 518.