Williams Sound DWS INT 2 Digi-Wave 300 System
DIGI-Wave Language Interpretation System
The DWS INT 2 300 is a completely portable, wireless, single-language interpretation system for up to 10 listeners. Ideal when security, sound quality and flexibility are critical. Designed for small conferences, meetings or other events where one language is spoken by the floor, and an interpreter speaks to listeners with receivers. System can serve up to 10 listeners. Additional DLT 300's can be purchased separately to accommodate up to 14 additional languages. Additional DLR 360's can be purchased separately to accommodate additional listeners. Can serve unlimited number of listeners within recommended range.
DWS INT 2 300 is ideal for a one-interpreter scenario:
One DLT 300 transceiver is set up as body-worn transmitter to provide a direct translation to the listeners. The Interpreter listens to the floor through a PA System, or simply hears their voice in close proximity. The Interpreter then transmits their simultaneous interpretation to the audience on a channel. The audience uses DLR 360 receivers to hear the interpreter.
- (1) DLT 300 transceiver*
- (10) DLR 360 receivers**
- (10) BAT 010-2 AAA alkaline batteries
- (1) MIC 044 2P headset microphone
- (10) EAR 022 earphones
- (1) CCS 030 DW system carry case
- *Each DLT 300 is packaged with an individual charger.
- Rechargeable batteries optional for DLR 360 receivers (BAT 022-2) - sold separately.
- Can accommodate one language, expandable to floor plus 14 simultaneous languages
- Complete, portable, wireless interpretation system in a briefcase
- Quick set-up
- Lightweight — saves on shipping costs
- 4GHz operation is legal for use in most countries
- Range of up to 200 feet outdoors/300 feet indoors (depending on environmental conditions).
- All day operation on a single, full charge
- DLR 360 architectural and engineering specifications:
- The receiver shall be a digital receiver operating on the 2.4GHz ISM band. It shall have the ability to communicate with the DLT 300 transceiver.
- The receiver shall be housed in plastic enclosure 3.54" H x 2.36" W x 0.63" D (90 mm x 60 mm x 16mm) and have an LCD on the front panel. It will have a 30-pin connector supporting audio output and charging capability. It shall support recharging of NiMH batteries when used with Williams Sound compatible chargers or docking station.
- The receiver shall have a battery life up to 24 hrs with two AAA Alkaline batteries, and up to 18 hrs with two NiMH batteries. It’s power will automatically shut off after approximately five minutes when no RF signal is detected from any compatible devices.
- The receiver shall have 3.5mm mono/stereo headphone jack with all controls on the front of the unit. The receiver shall operate 15 simultaneous channels and shall have a 65 dB (A weighted) S/N ratio with an audio frequency response of 140 Hz to 11.5 kHz in Conference Mode and Interpreter Mode, and 140 Hz - 7.6 kHz in Intercom Mode.
- The transceiver shall have power, vol +, vol -, v and ^ buttons.
- The transceiver shall have FCC, Industry Canada, CE approvals and be RoHS, WEEE and RCM compliant.
- The receiver shall have a two year parts and labor warranty (90 days on headphones and earphones).
- This receiver shall be the Williams Sound model DLR 360.
- Dimensions: 2.36" W x 3.54" H x 0.63" D (60 mm x 90 mm x 16 mm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82 g) including battery.
- Color: Black/Silver (Front/Back)
- Case Material: Black ABS plastic
- Battery type: Lithium Polymer with smart charge built into transceiver; 2000 mAH
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hrs talk time per charge Current consumption range: 39 mA @ idle to 94 mA w/1 Ch Tx and 3 Ch Rx
- Power Save: Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible devices
- Charge Time: 5 hrs. TFP 045 with cable and international adapters
- Optional Chargers: 2-bay CHG 102, 12-bay CHG 1012, TFP 045
- Simultaneous Channels/Groups/Talkers: Up to 15 simultaneous channels (0-14) (Interpretation mode) Up to 4 simultaneous groups (2 way mode) Up to 4 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way mode) Up to 6 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way Intercom mode)
- Operating frequencies: 2.4 GHz (ISM band); 2402 – 2476 MHz FHSS
- Audio Frequency response (-3dB Knee Level): Conference Mode, Interpreter Mode: 140 – 11.5 KHz Intercom Mode: 140 – 7.6 KHz
- SNR: 74 dB (A-weighted, Maximum output)
- THD: 0.33 %
- Microphone input: Internal microphone (disabled when MIC jack engaged) and 3.5 mm phone jack (tip/sleeve) with electret microphone bias, adjustable gain with 63dB range.
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm phone jack; 33 ? load
- Audio output: Max SSPL 90 111.8dB (EAR 013), 116.8dB (EAR 041) Internal speaker (disabled when haedphone jack in use) <20mW @ 10% THD/RL=3 3?
- Range: Up to 750 ft (depending upon environmental conditions)
- Modulation: FSK
- RF Output: 14 dBm Typical
- Security: 87 bit encryption, Secure Key Code, Setup Lock (SLOC)
- Controls: Front panel push buttons for volume up/down, group select, menu access and selection, timer, time, MIC on/off, power on/off, tone control SLOC access and Secure Key access. System reset button (rear panel)