Williams Sound DWS INT 4 Digi-Wave 300 System
DIGI-Wave Language Interpretation System
The DWS INT 4 300 is a completely portable, wireless, single-speaker (floor) plus 2-language interpretation system. Ideal when security, sound quality and flexibility are critical. Designed for small - to medium-size conferences, meetings or other events where one language is shared by two interpreters. System can serve up to 25 listeners. Additional DLT 300's can be purchased separately to accommodate up to 14 additional languages. Additional DLR 360's can be purchased separately to accommodate additional listeners. Can serve unlimited number of listeners within recommended range.
DWS INT4 300 is ideal for a shared language / one floor / two interpreter scenario: One DLT 300 transceiver is set up as body-worn transmitter to provide a direct audio feed from speaker to two interpreters. Interpreters 1 and 2 then use second and third DLT 300's to both listen to the speaker and transmit their simultaneous interpretation to the audience on separate channels. The audience, using DLR 360's, can also tune in to Ch. 0 for hearing assistance (they can toggle back and forth between CH 0 for floor speaker and CH 1 or CH 2 for interpreted languages).
Another way the system can be used is in a single-language interpretation scenario. Here, the interpreters can work together by "spelling" each other (giving each other a break), interpreting into the same language for long jobs. In this scenario, both interpreters use DLTs to listen to the floor on channel 0, and take turns interpreting the same language on the same channel - by switching one unit on when the first interpreter speaks, then switching that unit off and switching the second interpreter's unit on. Each interpreter must toggle on/off by pushing the TALK button – leaving only one TALK button on at any one time.
- (3) DLT 300 transceivers*
- (25) DLR 360 receivers**
- (25) BAT 010-2 AAA alkaline batteries
- (1) MIC 054 directional lapel microphone
- (2) MIC 044 2P headset microphones
- (25) EAR 022 surround earphones
- (1) CCS 044 silicone skin
- (1) CHG 102 Digi-Wave 2-bay charger
- (1) CCS 042 DW system carry case
- *Each DLT 300 is packaged with an individual charger.
- Can accommodate floor (or common) language, plus one or two languages - expandable up to 14 languages
- Quick set-up
- No base station, console or mixing board needed.
- Lightweight saves on shipping costs
- Expandable solution can grow with your needs
- 4GHz operation legal for use in most countries
- All-day operation on a single, full charge
- Any number of listeners (with DLR 360 receivers)
- IC-2 Interpreters Control Console(s) also can be integrated for interpreter’s booth.
- BAT 010-2: Alkaline, 1.2 Volt
- CHG 102:
- Compatible units: Transceivers: DLT 300, DLT 100 2.0, DLT 100
- Receivers: DLR 360, DLR 60 2.0 and DLR 60
- Power input: 110—240V AC @ 50-60 Hz
- Power output: 5 volts DC @ 1.2 amps
- Cable length: 6’ (1.8 meters)
- Warranty: 90 days
- DLR 360 architectural and engineering specifications:
- The receiver shall be a digital receiver operating on the 2.4GHz ISM band. It shall have the ability to communicate with the DLT 300 transceiver.
- The receiver shall be housed in plastic enclosure 3.54" H x 2.36" W x 0.63" D (90 mm x 60 mm x 16mm) and have an LCD on the front panel. It will have a 30-pin connector supporting audio output and charging capability. It shall support recharging of NiMH batteries when used with Williams Sound compatible chargers or docking station.
- The receiver shall have a battery life up to 24 hrs with two AAA Alkaline batteries, and up to 18 hrs with two NiMH batteries. It’s power will automatically shut off after approximately five minutes when no RF signal is detected from any compatible devices.
- The receiver shall have 3.5mm mono/stereo headphone jack with all controls on the front of the unit. The receiver shall operate 15 simultaneous channels and shall have a 65 dB (A weighted) S/N ratio with an audio frequency response of 140 Hz to 11.5 kHz in Conference Mode and Interpreter Mode, and 140 Hz - 7.6 kHz in Intercom Mode.
- The transceiver shall have power, vol +, vol -, v and ^ buttons.
- The transceiver shall have FCC, Industry Canada, CE approvals and be RoHS, WEEE and RCM compliant.
- The receiver shall have a two year parts and labor warranty (90 days on headphones and earphones).
- This receiver shall be the Williams Sound model DLR 360.
- DLR 360:
- Dimensions: 2.36" W x 3.54" H x0.63" D (60 mm x 90 mm x 16 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (47 g) without batteries.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz (ISM band)
- Modulation: FSK
- Multi Channel: Up to 15 simultaneous channels (one way mode)
- Case Material: Black ABS Plastic
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA Alkaline or NiMH
- Battery Life: Alkaline Disposable (BAT 010-2): Up to 24 hrs, NiMH Rechargeable (BAT 022-2): Up to 18 hrs
- Power Save: Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible device
- Audio Frequency Response: (-3dB knee level), Conference Mode: 140 – 11.5 KHz