Williams Sound DWS INT 5 Digi-Wave 300 System
DIGI-Wave Language Interpretation System
The DWS INT 5 300 is a completely portable, wireless, single-speaker, 4-language interpretation system. Ideal for up to four languages, plus floor. Up to 50 listeners. Space for up to 70 receivers per tray. Ideal when security, sound quality and flexibility are critical. Designed for small - to medium-size conferences, meetings or other events where one language is shared by four interpreters. System can serve up to 50 listeners. Additional DLT 300's can be purchased separately to accommodate up to 14 additional languages. Additional DLR 360's can be purchased separately to accommodate additional listeners. Can serve unlimited number of listeners within recommended range.
DWS INT 5 300 is ideal for a one floor / four interpreter scenario:
One DLT 300 transceiver is set up as body-worn transmitter to provide a direct audio feed from a speaker to four interpreters. Interpreters 1, 2, 3 and 4 then use DLT 300's to both listen to the speaker and transmit their simultaneous interpretation to the audience on 4 separate channels. The audience, using DLR 360's, can tune in any of these channels (they can toggle back and forth between CH 0 for floor speaker and CH 1-4 for interpreted languages).
- (5) DLT 300 transceivers*
- (50) DLR 360 receivers**
- (50) BAT 022-2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- (4) MIC 058 dual-headset microphones
- (50) EAR 022 surround earphones
- (1) CHG 1012 12-bay, drop-in charger
- (1) CCS 049 heavy-duty carry case
- (4) CCS 044 BK silicone skins (Black)
- (1) CCS 044 GR silicone skin (Gray)
- *Each DLT 300 is packaged with an individual charger.
- Rechargeable batteries optional for DLR 360 receivers (BAT 022-2) - sold separately.
- Can accommodate floor (or common) language, plus 4 languages (expandable up to 14 languages)
- Quick set-up
- No base station, console or mixing board needed.
- Lightweight saves on shipping costs
- Expandable solution can grow with your needs
- 4GHz operation legal for use in most countries
- All-day operation on a single, full charge
- Any number of listeners (with DLR 360 receivers)
- IC-2 Interpreters Control Console(s) also can be integrated for interpreters booth.
- BAT 022-2:
- NiMH, 1.2 Volt, 950 mAh
- CCS 049:
- Case Exterior Dimensions: 26.2"L x 19.7"W x 13.2"H (66.5 cm L x 50 cm W x 33.5 cm H)
- Case Interior Dimensions: 23.2"L x 16.7"W x 11.6"H (58.9 cm L x 42.4 cm W x 29.5 cm H)
- Slot Dimensions: 2.75"L x 1.25"W x 4"D (7 cm L x 3.2 cm W x 10.2 cm D)
- Open Tray Interior Dimensions: 21"L x 14.5"W x 4"D (53.3 cm L x 36.8 cm W x 10.2 cm D)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
- Case Material: Black, ABS plastic
- Unit Capacity: 140 Units
- Warranty: 90 days
- CHG 1012 architectural and engineering specifications:
- The charger shall be a 12-bay, drop-in charger for use with the Digi-Wave™ DLT 300, DLT 100 2.0, DLT 100, DLR 60 2.0 and DLR 60.
- The charger be enclosed in black ABS plastic, 9" x 7" x 1.6" and weigh 2.0 lbs excluding power supply.
- The charger shall have a five-hour nominal charge cycle. Battery status and charge indication are provided on the DLT or DLR unit.
- The charger shall be powered by an external universal power supply (90-240 VAC input; 5 VDC, 6A output) via a DC barrel connector.
- Eight separate chargers, each powered by its own TFP 047 power supply, can be connected to one 15 amp circuit.
- The charger shall have CE approval and be RoHS, WEEE, Industry Canada, FCC and CB scheme compliant.
- This charger shallbe the Williams Sound model CHG 1012.
- The charger housed in a carry case shall be Williams Sound model CHG 1012 PRO.
- CHG 1012:
- Dimensions: CHG 1012 (charger only): 9"L x 7"W x 1.6"H (23 cm L x 17.8 cm W x 4 cm H), CHG 1012 PRO (case dimensions): 18"L x 14"W x 6.75"H (47.7 cm L x 35.5 cm W x 17.1 cm H)
- Weight: CHG1012: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg), including power supply, CHG1012 PRO: 9.4 lbs (4.26 kg), including power supply
- Enclosure: Black, ABS plastic with metal base
- Power Supply Input: TFP 047, 90-240 VAC input, 1.5 A max *
- Power Supply: Universal DC adapter, 5 VDC - 6A output, center positive
- Charging Time: 5 hours nominal **
- Unit Capacity: 12Units
- Compatible Units: Transceivers: DLT 300, DLT 100 2.0, DLT 100
- Receivers: DLR 360, DLR 60 2.0, DLR 60
- Indicators: Charge status indicators on DLT or DLR
- Warranty: 2 year (cables and power supply warranty for 90 days)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS, CB
- Warranty: 2 year (case, cables and power supply warranty for 90 days)