Williams Sound DWS TGS 23 Digi-Wave 300 System
DIGI-Wave Tour Guide System 23 (1-way)
One-way, wireless tour guide system in the 2.4 GHz band. For tour groups of up to 23 members. Enhances communication between tour guide and group. Helps overcome background noise and distance from the tour guide. The system can be used in factories, museums, tourist attractions, or bus tours. Group members have listen-only capabilities.
- (1) DLT 300 transceiver*
- (23) DLR 360 receivers**
- (23) BAT 022-2 AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (1) MIC 044 2P headset microphone
- (23) EAR 022 surround earphones
- (2) CHG 1012 PRO multi-bay, drop-in chargers with cases (1) CCS 044 silicone skin
- (1) CCS 030 DW 16 system carry case *Each DLT 300 is packaged with an individual charger.
- Single-presenter/multiple-listener system – expandable to multiple presenters/unlimited participants
- Completely portable – no base station required
- Easy to use, push-to-talk functionality
- Frequency-hopping technology subject to less interference, offers greater reliability in an array of tour group applications.
- Four independent tour groups can be operating simultaneously within a range of up to 200 feet outdoors/300 feet indoors (in 1- or 2-way mode, depending on environmental conditions). Outside of this range, other groups can be in operation.
- Legal for use in most countries.
- BAT 022-2:
- NiMH, 1.2 Volt, 950 mAh
- CHG 1012 PRO:
- Dimensions: CHG 1012 (charger only): 9"L x 7"W x 1.6"H (23 cm L x 17.8 cm W x 4 cm H), CHG 1012 PRO (case dimensions): 18"L x 14"W x 6.75"H (47.7 cm L x 35.5 cm W x 17.1 cm H)
- Weight: CHG1012: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg), including power supply, CHG1012 PRO: 9.4 lbs (4.26 kg), including power supply
- Enclosure: Black, ABS plastic with metal base
- Power Supply Input: TFP 047, 90-240 VAC input, 1.5 A max *
- Power Supply: Universal DC adapter, 5 VDC - 6A output, center positive
- Charging Time: 5 hours nominal **
- Unit Capacity: 12Units
- Compatible Units: Transceivers: DLT 300, DLT 100 2.0, DLT 100
- Receivers: DLR 360, DLR 60 2.0, DLR 60
- Indicators: Charge status indicators on DLT or DLR
- Warranty: 2 year (cables and power supply warranty for 90 days)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS, CB
- Warranty: 2 year (case, cables and power supply warranty for 90 days)
- DLR 360 architectural and engineering specifications:
- The receiver shall be a digital receiver operating on the 2.4GHz ISM band.
- It shall have the ability to communicate with the DLT 300 transceiver.
- The receiver shall be housed in plastic enclosure 3.54" H x 2.36" W x 0.63" D (90 mm x 60 mm x 16mm) and have an LCD on the front panel.
- It will have a 30-pin connector supporting audio output and charging capability. It shall support recharging of NiMH batteries when used with Williams Sound compatible chargers or docking station.The receiver shall have a battery life up to 24 hrs with two AAA Alkaline batteries, and up to 18 hrs with two NiMH batteries.
- It’s power will automatically shut off after approximately five minutes when no RF signal is detected from any compatible devices.The receiver shall have 3.5mm mono/stereo headphone jack with all controls on the front of the unit.
- The receiver shall operate 15 simultaneous channels and shall have a 65 dB (A weighted) S/N ratio with an audio frequency response of 140 Hz to 11.5 kHz in Conference Mode and Interpreter Mode, and 140 Hz - 7.6 kHz in Intercom Mode.
- The transceiver shall have power, vol +, vol -, v and ^ buttons.The transceiver shall have FCC, Industry Canada, CE approvals andbe RoHS, WEEE and RCM compliant.
- The receiver shall have a two year parts and labor warranty (90 days on headphones and earphones).
- DLR 360:
- Dimensions: 2.36" W x 3.54" H x 0.63" D (60 mm x 90 mm x 16 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (47 g) without batteries.
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz (ISM band)
- Modulation: FSK
- Multi Channel: Up to 15 simultaneous channels (one way mode)
- Case Material: Black ABS Plastic
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA Alkaline or NiMH
- Battery Life: Alkaline Disposable (BAT 010-2): Up to 24 hrs NiMH Rechargeable (BAT 022-2): Up to 18 hrs
- Power Save: Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible devices
- Audio Frequency Response: (-3dB knee level)
- Conference Mode: 140 – 11.5 KHz
- Intercom Mode: 140 – 7.6 KHz
- SNR: 65 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: 0.1% (typical)
- Antenna: Internal