Williams Sound DWS TGS VIP 12 Digi-Wave 300 System
DIGI-Wave Tour Guide System VIP (2-way)
Two-way, wireless tour guide system, 2.4 GHz. Allows two or more tour guides to combine skills and guide as a team to a group. Enhances communication between tour guide and tour group members. One- and two-way simultaneous communication is available: two tour guides can speak simultaneously; group members can hear both tour guides; group can participate as listen-only or can access 2-way mode with the quick push of a button. Two-way capability allows for group Q&A. Tour guides always control the discussion.
- (12) DLT 300 transceivers*
- (12) MIC 044 2P headset microphone
- (12) CCS 044 silicone skins
- (1) CCS 042 DW system carry case
- *Each DLT 300 is packaged with an individual charger.
- Set-up lock (SLOC) enables administrator to lock each DLT 300 to prevent unauthorized changes to a Digi-Wave system set-up.
- Secure key, when entered into each group membersDLT 300, prevents unauthorized individuals from listening in on the group.
- Multiple-presenter/multiple-listener system (interactive/2-way) expandable to multiple presenters/unlimited participants
- Completely portable no base station required
- Easy to use, push-to-talk functionality
- Frequency-hopping technology subject to less interference, offers greater reliability in an array of tour group applications.
- Four independent tour groups can be operating simultaneously within a range of up to 200 feet outdoors/300 feet indoors (in 1- or 2-way mode, depending on environmental conditions). Outside of this range, other groups can be in operation.
- Legal for use in most countries.
- Tour group members participating in 2-way, push-to-talk mode do not need to wear a headset. The DLT 300 transceiver has a built-in microphone and speaker.
- DLT 300 architectural and engineering specifications:
- The transceiver shall be a digital transceiver operating on the 2.4 GHz ISM band utilizing FSK modulation with patented frequency-hopping software to reduce interference potential.
- It is compatible with the DLR 360 Receiver.
- It can housed in plastic enclosure 4.07" H x 2.43" W x 0.44" D (103.3 x 61.8 x 11.3 mm), has an internal rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery with smart charge built into the transceiver and an LCD on the front panel displaying, battery level, mode, time, channel number, group number, and number of other DLT’s with the talk button on (up to 6).
- It has a built-in microphone and speaker for users opting not to use a headset.The transceiver shall have a battery life up to 14 hrs per charge and take approximately 5 hrs to reach full charge. Power will automatically shut off after approximately five minutes when no RF signal is detected from any compatible devices.
- The transceiver shall operate in one-way or two-way mode (up to six speakers in a group at any given time) and have a range of up to 750 ft (229 m).The transceiver shall have power, vol +, vol -, talk, CH +, CH -, v, GRP and ^ buttons.
- It has an illuminated talk button with a tactile braille dot.
- The transceiver shall have a menu setup mode via front panel buttons configurable for (1 or 2-way operation), (master or guest operation) and (floor + 14 language portable interpretation where common floor language is used).
- The transceiver shall have 3.5mm mono/stereo microphone and headphone jacks, all controls are on the front of the unit and a multi-pin style jack on the bottom provides battery charging access.The transceiver shall operate 15 simultaneous channels in interpretation mode, support 4 simultaneous groups in two-way mode, allow a maximum of 4 simultaneous talkers in 2-way mode, and a maximum of 6 simultaneous talkers in Intercom Mode. It shall have a repeater mode to increase the range of the system.
- The transceiver shall have a 74 dB (A weighted) SNR with a frequency response of 140 Hz to 11.5 kHz in Conference and Interpreter Modes and 140 Hz - 7.6 kHz in Intercom Mode.
- The transceiver shall have FCC, Industry Canada, CE approvals and be RoHS, WEEE and RCM compliant.The transceiver shall have a two year parts and labor warranty (90 days on headphones, battery, charger and earphones).
- DLT 300:
- Dimensions: 4.07"W x 2.43"H x 0.44"D (103.3 mm x 61.8 mm x 11.3 mm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82 g) including battery
- Color: Black/Silver (Front/Back)
- Case Material: Black ABS plastic)
- Battery type: Lithium Polymer with smart charge built into transceiver; 2000 mAH)
- Battery life: Up to 14 hrs talk time per charge Current consumption range: 39 mA @ idle to 94 mA w/1 Ch Tx and 3 Ch Rx)
- Power Save: Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible devices)
- Charge time: 5 hrs. TFP 045 with cable and international adapters)
- Optional Chargers: 2-bay CHG 102, 12-bay CHG 1012, TFP 045)
- Simultaneous Channels/Groups/Talkers: Up to 15 simultaneous channels (0-14) )
- (Interpretation mode) Up to 4 simultaneous groups (2 way mode) Up to 4 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way mode) Up to 6 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way Intercom mode)
- Operating frequencies: 2.4 GHz (ISM band); 2402 – 2476 MHz FHSS)
- Audio Frequency response (-3dB Knee Level): Conference Mode, Interpreter Mode: 140 – 11.5 KHz Intercom Mode: 140 – 7.6 KHz)
- SNR: 74 dB (A-weighted, Maximum output))
- THD: 0.33 %)
- Microphone input: Internal microphone (disabled when MIC jack engaged) and 3.5 mm phone jack (tip/sleeve) with electret microphone bias, adjustable gain with 63dB range.)
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm phone jack; 33 ? load)
- Audio output: Max SSPL 90 111.8dB (EAR 013), 116.8dB (EAR 041) Internal speaker (disabled when haedphone jack in use) <20mW @ 10% THD/RL=3 3?)
- Range: Up to 750 ft (depending upon environmental conditions)
- Modulation: FSK)
- RF output: 14 dBm Typical)
- Security: 87 bit encryption, Secure Key Code, Setup Lock (SLOC)