Williams Sound FM ADA KIT 1 FM ADA Compliance Kit
Large-area Value Kit
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires public facilities to provide equal access to people with disabilities, including those who are hard-of-hearing. The Williams Sound FM ADA Kit 1 is a convenient and economical solution for satisfying these requirements. This kit provides everything you need to accommodate individuals for hearing accessibility in large venues such as auditoriums, theaters, conferences and houses of worship. The PPA T27 transmitter broadcasts a speakers voice, music program or audio source wirelessly up to 1000 feet to a listening audience.
- (1) PPA T27 transmitter
- (2) PPA R37 receivers
- (2) BAT 001-2 AA alkaline batteries
- (2) EAR 013 single mini earbuds (2) NKL 001 neckloops
- (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
- (1) ANT 021 Antenna
- (1) TFP 036 Power Supply
- Range of up to 1,000 feet
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)
- Meets new 2010 ADA accessibility guidelines
- Made in USA
- Applications: Houses of worship, Universities, Auditoriums, Theaters, Conferences, Libraries
- ANT 021:
- Used with: PPA T45, PPA T45NET, PPA T27 Transmitters
- Connector type: Screw to PCB
- Cable type: N/A
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Length: 9 inches
- BAT 001-2:
- Alkaline, 1.2 Volt
- EAR 013:
- Plug: 3.5 mm mono
- Cord length: 39 inches
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20kHz
- Max input power: 5mV
- Sensitivity: 128dB @ 1kHz
- Driver size: 13 mm
- Weight: 9g
- Replacement earpad: EAR 015
- IDP 008:
- 10-3/8" (L) x 6-¼" (W) x 1/8" (H)
- PPA R37 architectural and engineering specifications:
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door.
- The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops.
- The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes.
- The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz.
- Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026)
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2?V or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 ? s de-emphasis time constant
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
- PPA R37:
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38" (104 x 72 x 35mm)
- Weight: 4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
- Color: Black
- Battery Type: (2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH
- Battery Life: Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs
- Current Consumption: 52mA nominal
- Temperature Range:– 0 to 50C